An exciting opportunity exists for an Overseer/Head Stockperson to join the team on an established 50,000 acre family owned aggregation 25km east of Nyngan in Western NSW. Carrying 20,000 stud and commercial merino sheep and up to 1200 Shorthorn cattle plus farming.
In this role you will be responsible for Reporting to the Station Manager and undertaking all elements of the operations and maintenance of a successful sheep, cattle and farming enterprise. Animal welfare is considered paramount.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with livestock.
- Have experience in general station maintenance.
- Have experience in machinery operation.
- Provide leadership to junior staff.
- Possess good time management and keep a diary.
- Be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Have their own working dogs.
The position would suit both an experienced Overseer/Head Stockperson or someone looking to take the next step in their agriculture career. To apply for this position, email your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org